How Cute Are These Little Guys, You Won’t Want To Eat Them
I came across these little Oreo Panda cupcakes, and just thought how cute are you, I just have to share them with everyone. To think it all starts with a cupcake filled with vanilla cream, and Oreo biscuits to make their hands and feet. I think all children and adults will just love this one.
Oreo Panda Cupcakes
Ingredients & Method:-
1 cup warm milk
4 tablespoons margarine
2 cups sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
- Sift dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Place in a blender the eggs, margarine and milk. Blend for 3 minutes
- Add the sugar to the blender. Whip one more minute.
- Add the flour and cocoa gradually, blending constantly.
- Bake the muffins as usual..
1 can sweetened condensed milk
4 Tbsps cocoa powder
1 Tbsp butter
- In a saucepan, add all the ingredients and stir on low heat.
- Stir until the mixture thickens.
2 Cups milk
vanilla or rum extract (I got rum)
2 Tbsp sugar
4 Tbsp cornstarch
2 Egg Yolks
grated coconut, as much you want .
150 ml cream (milk)
- Press the egg yolks through a sieve into the milk
- Mix the cornstarch into the milk
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and Stir well
- Place on medium heat and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add the grated coconut and the cream.
- Let it cool
Filling and topping
- Scoop out a piece from the center of the cupcake and fill it with flan. Close it back up.
- Top with the chocolate frosting (brigadeiro)
* Tip:-use a large grass pastry tip to apply the frosting, to give an effect of softness, almost like a plush toy.
Click on the next button below to continue